Ketu is the southern node of the Moon and is considered an important planet in the Hindu religion. It is said that Ketu is one among the nine Navgrahas that have a heavy influence on the life on earth. Ketu is generally associated with Rahu. Rahu is none other than the northern node of the Moon.
We all have a number of problems in our lives that can destroy all of happiness and joy within seconds. These problems have all the abilities to cease our life and to deprive us of all the happiness present on the planet. For example, many of us do not get married because of some bad lucks or most of us do not get a job. Whereas some of us are going through some illnesses that can not be cured and our deteriorating our health very quickly. Also, some ladies have problem in conceiving a child.
It is said that all the aforementioned negativities are a result of Ketu Dosh according to our horoscopes. If these things are left unchecked, they may lead to grave consequences and may bring more and more bad fortunes in the near future.
But there is a good news for all those who are suffering through these negativities. Ketu Mantra Jaap can be easily performed at home. All you need are some equipments with which the jaap will be done. Moreover, you have to follow some rituals as well.
||Om Hum Kem Ketave Namah||
The word ‘Hum‘ in above mantra denotes Havana Shakti, the power of offering, sacrifice, destruction and transformation.
Items needed for Ketu mantra jap at home:
- You will need certain items like Kumkum and Manjal, areca nuts, flowers, turmeric powder, coconuts, betel leaves, etc.
- Other items consist lemons, white urad daal, turmeric powder and black ellu.
- In order to please lord Ketu, you have to offer him Til, Sesame seeds, clothes such as blankets, blue flowers, etc.
- You also need an idol of Lord Shiva and all the necessary samagris with which you will be worshipping lord Shiva.
Ketu mantra jap Vidhi:
- In order to get the best results, you have to do fasting for an entire day.
- If you really wish to achieve what you want, then you must take a bath early in the morning, preferably during sunrise. This ensures the purification of your mind, soul and body.
- Do keep in mind that lord Shiva needs to be worshipped before worshipping Lord Ketu.
- You have to chant the Ketu Beej Mantra and the Ketu Gayatri Mantra.
- You must observe some sankalp and also do proper prayers so that lord Ketu showers his blessings.
- You have to offer food to the brahmans after the pooja is over.
Benefits of reciting Ketu Mantra:
- This powerful mantra provides you strength to fight the evil forces near you.
- This Mantra not only provides strength but also protection against the negative vibes
- Whatever negative effects of rahu are there in one’s horoscope, this mantra helps to diminish or remove it,
- This mantra also protects you from one’s evil intentions.
- It gives peace to your mind and soul.
- This mantra gives your family good environment and atmosphere.
- This mantra also brings good luck to your family and children.
- It can also give you prosperity.
- If you have any health issue, then it may be because of your Rahu. Hence, reciting this Mantra might diminish that Rahu effect and provide you better health.
- If you are someone who believes in salvation and you do not want to get into another life cycle on this cruel Earth, then you must go for this Ketu Mantra jaap.
Keep coming on Hindutva Gyan for more information about Hinduism.